Home

Can t save pics on iPhone

Can't Save WhatsApp Photos and Videos on iPhone? How to

Connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't automatically appear, click the device's name in the Photos sidebar. If asked, unlock your iOS or iPadOS. Here is how to save pictures from your iPhone text messages. Tap on the Messages App. Tap on the conversation with the image you want to save. Tap and hold the photo Question: Q: I can't save a picture from e-mail to photos on my new iphone 5S, help! When I send or receive photos from e-mail and I want to save them to my photos app on my new iphone 5S, it does not work when I push the arrow and save image button. I can tap on the photo, then push on save image, which is a whole extra step..

1 Solution to iPhone not Saving Photos - Check Your iPhone Storage If your iPhone is not saving photos to camera roll, then insufficient storage might be the primary culprit. The problem will definitely appear if there isn't enough space for new files. You can solve this issue easily by simply freeing up your iPhone storage Basic Solution to Fix iPhone Not Saving Photos Step 1. Restart your iPhone or iPad. Step 2 To save an image sent to you in Mail or Safari, it's as easy as tapping and holding on the image in question. When the share sheet pops up, just tap the Save Image button to send the photo to your Camera Roll. In other apps, like Tweetbot, you may have to first tap the picture to enlarge it fullscreen, then tap and hold to save Finding a bunch of photos to save out of all the media you've sent and received through the Messages app is easier than you think: Open the default Messages app on your iPhone or iPad. Open the Messages thread from where you're trying to save pictures. Next, tap on the contact's name as shown in the screenshot below If you're trying to save a picture from the web with Safari to a newer iPhone by using the tap-and-hold trick, and you find the picture pops up into a new screen window instead of bringing up the Save menu, the reason is 3D Touch

Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod

1. Re: Can't Save or download Photo from Teams to iPhone Photos. Hi Steven, in general this available. I tested this in my lab environment. I have the save to photo option there. My assumption would be that your teams app is managed and there is policy (e.g. Intune) that does not allow you saving content to your phone
  2. Be sure to first, Restart your iPhone. After restarting, if the issue persists, be sure that you're downloading the file, and not taking a screenshot of the image. If they are files that you're saving, see if there is any change if you open the GIF in Photos or try to insert it in a Message or email
  3. 1. Open the Safari browser on your iPhone and find the picture on the internet that you want to save. 2. Just rest your finger on the Picture for a few seconds, without pressing down or applying any pressure on the screen
  4. Always make sure that you iPhone is awake and not locked by passcode. Just unlock the iPhone while transferring the photos and keep tapping on the screen to keep it unlocked or you can even set to never lock the screen. Go to Settings >> Tap on Display & Brightness Tap on Auto-Lock >> Tap on Neve
  5. Free Up Memory on iPhone If your iPhone has insufficient storage, iPhone cannot save photos, neither. You can check your available storage space on your iDevice on iPhone Storage & iCloud Usage section (Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage)
  6. Just long-press a photo or tap the three dots and select Save Photo. And remember that not all photos can be saved to your iPhone-some photos are restricted by the owner. So if you find you cannot save a particular photo, try another
  7. Tap and hold on the photo you want to save. On iPhones without 3D Touch, this opens the Share menu in the Mail app. On iPhones with 3D Touch, press firmly on the image and hold briefly, then tap the Share icon, which looks like an open rectangle with an upward-pointing arrow in the lower-left corner of the screen

How to Save Photos from an iPhone Message or Emai

Open the Mail app on iPhone; find the email that contains photos you want to save from mailbox. Click the email and scroll to the bottom, where you can see the attached pictures. For inline pictures, find the pictures in the body of the email. If the pictures have not been downloaded yet, tap the images and wait till the downloads to be completed For the sake of security, when your iPhone's screen is locked, the files and folders inside it are not accessible to the computer which your iPhone is connected to. So you need to first check whether your iPhone is locked or not. If it is, disconnect your iPhone from the PC, unlock it, and then reconnect it to the PC How to Save Multiple iMessage images into Photos . To save all the pictures that you received from a contact via iMessage into your photos, follow the steps below: 1. Launch your iMessage App. 2. Tap on the little I icon for the contact at the top right of your screen On a Mac, open Finder, select iPhone > Photos. Select the box for Sync photos to your device from > choose sync settings > Apply. In iTunes for Windows, click the phone icon > Photos. Select the box for Sync photos > choose sync settings > Apply. Another method is to enable syncing via iCloud or move your images to Google Photos

I can't save a picture from e-mail to pho - Apple Communit

Click the 'Share' button to transfer the photos to the Files app. Step 3: On the Files app, choose the hard drive you want to save the iPhone photos Conclusion Now you know how to transfer your images from your iPhone to external hard drives with or without the aid of a PC/Mac Solution 5. An Alternative Way to Transfer Photos on iPhone with One Click Hot; People Also Ask about Sending Photos from iPhone to Email; Solution 1. Check and Reset Network Settings to Fix Can't Email Photos from iPhone 12/11/10/X/XS/8/7/6/5. The most common issue that many users face, but they don't recognize is that they have network issues Some of your iPhone photos are stored on iCloud so not all photos on you iPhone can be imported. Change A New USB Cable If possible, get an official Apple USB cable to connect your iPhone to computer The standard DCIM folder is the only thing you'll see on your iPhone. You can't access any other files on your iPhone from here. You'll see your photos as .JPG files, videos as .MOV files, and screenshots as .PNG files. You can double-click them to view them right from your iPhone

iPhone Not Saving Photos in iOS 12/13? Learn Top 5 Solution

Some advantages of using CopyTrans Photo: The app will save photos from your PC to iPhone photos app. It will also keep the EXIF data (date created, location, etc) & image order. You can transfer videos from PC to iPhone if they are not larger than 1Gb: they will also be added to Photos. You can quickly manage your photos offline.CopyTrans Photo doesn't require an internet connection Some websites block image downloads on their webpages so you can't save them for reuse. That means long-pressing or force-pressing on protected images in Safari on your iPhone will not do anything or will omit the Save Image option. Taking a screenshot is the obvious solution to bypass restrictions, but you won't get the best quality. Thankfully, there's another way

Enable Save Incoming Media. Step #1. Open WhatsApp on your iPhone. Step #2. Tap Settings from the bottom right. Step #3. Tap Chats → Enable the switch for Save to Camera Roll if it's turned off. Now, ask a friend to send a photo or video on WhatsApp to test if it gets saved to the camera roll or not. If it does, the problem's solved Save Photos from iPhone to iCloud via iCloud Photo Library. If you choose to use the iCloud Photo Library, follow these simple steps to save photos and videos; Before you begin, ensure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS on your device and set up iCloud all devices Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. Open the Photos app on your computer. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all of the photos and videos that are on your connected device. If the Import screen doesn't appear automatically, click the device's name in the Photos sidebar Click on Save Image. Saving Image from Text Message on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Locate the text message that contains the picture you want to save; Click on the picture, and the image will turn to full screen. Look for the small box icon and click on it. Click on Save Image and the image will be saved in your photo gallery

iPhone Not Saving Photos in iOS 13/12/11 - How to Fi

Some newer iPhone users have discovered that they are seemingly unable to save pictures from the web in Safari to iPhone.Typically the attempt to save a web picture goes as follows; an iPhone user attempts to tap-and-hold on an image found on the web, but rather than the familiar Save and Copy menu appearing on screen, instead the image appears to float above the webpage with a. The camera roll on your device only uploads to OneDrive - it does not sync photos both ways. That means you can delete uploaded photos and videos from your device, and the copies in OneDrive won't be affected. To automatically upload your iPhone or iPad camera roll to OneDrive. In the OneDrive app, tap your account image The Memories feature in Photos app can automatically group some pictures that captured in a while together, add some beautiful music and motions to create a great slideshow for you.. Do you know how to save a slideshow on iPhone? In fact, besides Memories feature, Photos app built into the iOS also enables you to easily create your own slideshow with images and music Apps that claim to help include Photo Transfer App from Bitwise and Simple Transfer on iPhone. iMazing for Windows and Mac will also help grab photos via USB or Wi-Fi Step 1. Open Photos. Step 2. Select the photos and video clips that you want to use to make a slideshow and add them to a new Album. (Tap Select, tap on all the images and videos you want to include, tap on Add To, Tap New Album, set a name for the new album and Tap Save). Step 3

Save any picture from the web to your iPhone or iPad iMor

1. 3. Tap the Share button and select Message or Mail. You can see the image animate again when you message or mail it to someone. 4. Select a recipient. The compose message or email screen will appear with your GIF. If you just want to view the GIF yourself, send the email message to your own address
  2. Can't save photos to device? Pin . Lock . 0 Recommended Answers 38 Replies 323 Upvotes I usually import videos from my computer to the google photos website, and then access them through my Google Pixel. Clicking on save to device doesn't seem to be doing anything. The photo is not showing up anywhere you might look for it. This is pretty.
  3. Go to the website and upload the photo you want to extract the location. Step 2. Upload the photo from your desktop to Pic2Map. Step 3. It will then show the detail information of the photo including the GPS coordinates. So, there you have it — two simple ways how you can extract the location from your photos on iPhone
  4. The simple act of copying photos from the Photos app and pasting them in a folder in the Files app converts the photos from HEIC to JPG format. First, open the Files app on your iPhone or iPad. Here, either choose the On My iPhone/iPad location, or a cloud storage option

2. How to Fix Dead iPhone. After recovering iPhone photos, you might still can do something to save your device as below. 1. Force Restart iPhone. Rebooting iPhone can solve most of iPhone issues with ease, if you can't simply press and hold power button to do it, please read below alternatives. For iPhone X and later, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Photos not saving to camera roll on your iPhone One of the biggest issue that most iPhone users are facing is the inability of photos to save in the camera roll. After taking a couple of pictures you may realize that none of it is being saved to the camera roll. Some pictures may be save in the thumbnails but they lack to appear in the camera roll Head on to the text message with the picture you want to save. Long press the picture then a small menu will appear. Tap on Save. Choose the small box icon with a line going up. Once the pictures have been saved in the Gallery application on your iPhone X, you can now share it using others app on your smartphone

Generally speaking, iTunes backup file is stored on the computer and can't be used directly. But, you can use a piece of third-party software - MiniTool Mobile Recovery for iOS to scan the backup file, save the data and files to the computer, and finally view and use your iPhone photos immediately Since iOS 11, your iPhone has, by default, captured images in a format called HEIC (also known as HEIF), and HEVC for video. It's a more efficient format than the old default, JPEG, because it saves storage space with smaller file sizes, even though the quality of images is nearly identical The detailed process is as follows. Step 1: Launch Dropbox app on your iPhone and go to choose Uploads tab from the screen. Step 2: Turn to top left corner to click on the + icon and choose the albums you want to transfer from iPhone to the computer. Just choose a location to save the photo albums on Dropbox app Select photos and videos that you wish to import and then click or tap Import button to start copying all photos from your iPhone to PC. Once Photos app completes the transfer, you'll see an option to open up the folder to view imported photos. You can also close Photos app if you would like to view photos later Tech Tip: Can't Open Or Save iPhone Pictures Sent To Outlook. Tech Tip: Can't Open Or Save iPhone Pictures Sent To Outlook. Rob Russell March 26, 2014 Tech Tips No Comments. Share This: Tags: Apple, iPhone, Microsoft, outlook, OutlookSecureTempFolder, photo.jpg

Video: How to Save All Photos from Messages on iPhone & iPa

Can't Save Pictures in Safari on iPhone XS, XR, X, iPhone

Can't Save or download Photo from Teams to iPhone Photos

You can only save up to 5 photos to Camera Roll at once. Check out WhatsApp (free) 3. SnapDrop. Snapdrop is similar to Airdrop but uses Internet service. What seprate Snapdrop from the rest is, that it uses a peer-to-peer network (like BitTorrent), so your photos are sent directly from your PC to iPhone, without having to go through any. If your iPhone still will not turn on despite following all of the above methods on how to get photos off an iPhone that won't turn on, you will need to use a dedicated repair software ReiBoot to repair the operating system of your iPhone thus to fix iPhone won't turn on or charge. Once that is done, your phone will start working normally How to copy and export your photos, videos and other files from the photos app in iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 to a USB flash drive.Need a Lightning to USB 3 adapter.. You can't even see the photo file size from the default Photos app. You will have to save photos to the Apple Files app to view the size. Let's look at the way to reduce image file size on the.

Syncing photos from iTunes can overwrite your current photo library on your iPhone, so you could lose photos if a backup has not been made. You can't transfer photos with iTunes if you use iCloud Photos (as seen in Method 2). However, if you turn off iCloud Photos on your iPhone, all the photos stored in iCloud but not on your device will be. Transfer photos from an iPhone to your PC. First, connect your iPhone to a PC with a USB cable that can transfer files. Turn your phone on and unlock it. Your PC can't find the device if the device is locked. On your PC, select the Start button and then select Photos to open the Photos app. Select Import > From a USB device, then follow the. Step #2. Give it a name. Step #3. Tap on + Icon again → Tap on Upload Photos → Select the Photos and Tap on Next. Step #4. Finally, tap on Upload. That's all, folks! So this is how you can upload photos to Dropbox. The problem, however, is that the folder doesn't switch to a photo-view and the photos don't show up in the Photos menu

CAN'T SAVE GIFS TO IPHONE ANYMORE - Apple Communit

How to save attachments in Mail for iPhone and iPad | iMore

How to Hide a Photo on Your iPhone. To hide a photo from your gallery, follow these steps: Open the Photos app. Tap on the picture you want to hide or tap Select in the top-right corner and select multiple photos. Tap the Share button in the lower-left corner. Scroll down and tap on Hide. Confirm by tapping Hide Photo or Hide Video Select Save to Device to download the pictures to your iPhone photo gallery. If you desire to download multiple pictures to your iPhone gallery, then you should take these steps: Step 1 - Long tap the different photos one after the other until the blue check appears over them. Now, tap, the button at the top middle of the page The prime benefit of saving iPhone photos to google drive is the ease of accessing anywhere, anytime with the internet. It is a kind of backup. Well, if you are probably thinking of how to upload photos from iPhone to google drive on a computer or how to import photos from iPhone to google drive. You are in the right place The images inside won't be added to your iPhone's camera roll unless you manually save each one, but it's still a useful method of backing up your Google Photos library using your iPhone Hi, I wanted to know how can I save previously received photos on Telegram on iPhone 5S? Thank you. Go back into your chats and tap on photos previously shared. Once the photo appears full screen then you will tap the share button in the lower left of the screen and choose where to save it on the iPhone 5S

Unable to Save Pictures in Safari on iPhon

1. Using the Flickr iOS app, I can't save the photo to my iPad . I press the save imagein the share option , but it said can't save , try again. What can I do now? Posted at 12:04AM, 20 August 2015 PDT ( permalink) kmacgray says: Ann Keung: Are you trying to save your own photo or someone else's? If it's the latter, that person may have disabled.
  2. And you can move them through the same albums as displayed on your iPhone. What's more, transferring photos with AnyTrans will not influence image quality. Also, it can help you upload iPhone photos to another iPhone, or manage your iCloud photos here. Now, let's see how AnyTrans helps you transfer photos from iPhone to Dell laptop. Step 1
  3. Connect iPhone to Windows 10 computer -> Allow it to access photos and videos. Open File Explorer -> select This PC in the left sidebar -> select your iPhone under it. Double click on the Internal Storage in the right pane to open it. Double click DCIM -> select all folders to copy or copy only the photos you want
  4. I can't delete recently deleted photos; I can't delete photos from iPhone. There are several reasons why you can't delete photos from iPhone. The chances are that it's because you have previously synced your photos from computer with iTunes or any other third-party app. Most likely the photos you can't delete are located in the From.
  5. Open your Photos app on your Phone. Select all of the images you wish to transfer. Touch the sharing button in the bottom left corner. Once you see a pop up on your MacBook asking about the photo transfer, click Accept. Your transfer of images from your iPhone to MacBook is now complete
  6. Why I cannot save pics from Bing app Why I cannot save pics from Bing app This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. Suddenly, I'm unable to save pictures I've searched in Bing to my iPhone. Why is that? I had to change my default search engine to Google. Anyone have a solution

Over the US holiday weekend, I was asked on Twitter if you can get photos from an iPhone on to a Chromebook.Some folks may think this type of cross-platform photo sharing is a challenge, but as I've pointed out before, you can be a happy iPhone owner that uses a Chromebook. Truth be told, it's actually quite easy to move photos from an iOS to a Chrome OS device and there are two simple. To do this, follow the steps below: Step 1: In the iPhone with iOS 13/14, you can use Gesture to open the Recent app screen. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and stop in the middle. Or you can use double-click in the older devices. Step 2: Once the app list opens up, swipe left and right to find the Message app Dec. 5, 2008 3:42 p.m. PT. 0. Several users have reported an issue in which photos taken with the iPhone's built-in camera will not save to the device, vanishing immediately after they are taken. First, log into the iCloud website and click on Photos. Next, click the Upload button in the upper-right corner of the Photos window. Now choose the photos you want to upload to iCloud keeping in mind, you can only upload files in .JPG format. You can track your upload's progress at the bottom of window and even stop it if needed I emailed some photos from my iPhone 5 to my PC Outlook email. When I open the email, the pictures are in the body of the email and I can't save them to the PC. Why can't I save pictures to a pc that were sent from an iPhone

Can't Transfer Photos from iPhone to PC? 6 Ways to Fi

Another method that explains how to save image as PDF on your iPhone can be seen using the steps below: Step 1: Launch Photos. On your iOS device, launch Photos. Step 2: Tap Select in the upper-right corner, then tap the images that you'd like to use for your PDF document. Step 3: Tap Share button at bottom Click photo you want to download to your Mac. Depending on how you have set up your Dropbox, you may need to go through some folders. Command - Click or Right Click on the photo. Click Save Image to Downloads to put the image in your downloads folder. Click Add Image to Photos to important the picture directly into the Photos app We always like to save photos from app or internet, but if the photo format can't be identified by iPhone, photos disappeared from iPhone photo library. If the last three reasons leading the photos disappeared from iPhone, no have solution, if other reasons, try to use the slution below to fix photos disappeared from iPhone

Method 3. Save Photos to iCloud Drive with AnyTrans. AnyTrans for iOS is a professional tool with functions of managing & transferring iOS data among iDevice, iTunes, computer, and iCloud. For its iCloud content management function, AnyTrans can help you check, edit, upload, and download multiple types of iCloud content like Contacts, Notes, Reminders, etc TunesGo will now detect the iPhone. Click on Photos and TunesGo will now show all photos and photo albums in the iPhone. Select the photos/photo album that needs to delete either in Camera Roll or Photo Library. Click on Delete at the top menu bar. Click on Yes on the message that appears to delete the selected items Here are 7 tips to save space without deleting a single photo from your Camera Roll: 1. Attempt to rent a movie with a large file size. In April, a Reddit user gave iPhone users craving more. Saving A Copy Of The Photo Using A Different App. If you don't want to use a cloud drive and Airplay isn't a viable option then the quickest way to import the photo the same way you do all others is to use any other photo editing app on your iOS device. Open the app and import the photo in it, and then save it again without making any changes

Fix iPhone Save Image Not Working - Coolmuste

1. Plug your iPhone or iPad into your PC using a suitable USB cable. Launch the Photos app from the Start menu, desktop, or taskbar. Click Import. It is located in the top-right corner of the window.
  2. Can't Import Photos from iPhone to PC. Sometimes you need to transfer pictures from your iPhone to a computer. Usually, there are several ways to do this work, for example, using iTunes, FonePaw, Windows Photos, Autoplay, etc. And the most direct way to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10 is on the Photos app
  3. Scroll down and find messaging and tap on it. If you have an option to clear data and force stop then select them (it wont delete anything). Once done go back in the list and see if you also have anything that says keyboard or android keyboard and do the clear data/force stop on that also. View solution in original post
  4. Step 4: Click 'Save' to recover the file. You can either choose to save all or a few files by selecting the checkboxes. Figure 8: Illustrates the file saving process. Conclusion The safest way to recover lost photos and videos from water damaged iPhone is through a secure third-party tool
  5. Step 4: Start retrieving photos straight from iPhone without backup file. Once your pictures are selected, press the Recover button at the lower right corner, this will introduce a pop-up window for designating the location where the recovered photos are saved. You can choose a new path on your computer or just use the default output folder

Step 4 Once it finished, all your iPhone 11 photos will save in My computer > iCloud Photos > Downloads folder. Method 2: Use iTunes to Sync iPhone 11 Photos to Computer. For most iOS users, they must have already installed iTunes on their computer. With iTunes they can manage iPhone well, and of course, the photos shoot by iPhone 11 as well Download and install TouchCopy. Connect your iPhone to your computer with Wi-Fi or USB. In TouchCopy, click on the Messages tab. Click the conversation which contains the photo or photos which you want to copy. Open the Images tab at the top of the conversation preview. Hit Copy Images It's important to take note that Apple provides an all-or-nothing recovering process, which means that you can't extract just the pictures from the backup and put onto your iPhone. To get more control over the process and restore photos only from iTunes & iCloud backup after your iPhone got reset to factory settings, please go with the next method It could be tough to get photos and videos off an iPhone, so you can delete the media to free up some room. It can be done, however, with a good, better, and best approach

iPhone not saving Facebook photos in iOS or iPadOS? Fix it

3 Ways to Save Pictures from Emails on an iPhone - wikiHo

How to Save and Transfer Pictures from Emails on iPhon

1. The iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X will save your camera photos as HEIC files automatically. For greater compatibility, Apple allows iOS users to change the default photo format back to the legacy JPEG option. And currently you can't alter iPhone photo format without using a third party image editor
  2. 4 Click on the desired iPhone you wanna move photos from. 5 Open camera roll on your iPhone and select the photos you plan to sync to Mac. 6 Click on the 'Download Selected' button to opt for a folder on your Mac to save the exported iPhone pictures. Note: This free photo transfer app also lets you download iPhone photos to Mac via drag-drop.
  3. Ensure the Photos options is checked, then click the Options button to the right of Photos and select iCloud Photo Library.. To specify the storage options for the Photos Library on your Mac, open the Photos app, then open the Photos menu at the top left and select Preferences.Select the iCloud tab, then choose from the two options: Download Originals To This Mac or Optimize Mac Storage
Can't transfer photos from iPhone to Windows 10 [FIX]Can’t Save Pictures in Safari on iPhone XS, XR, X, iPhoneCan't Save YouTube Video to iPhone (7/SE/6S) for Offline

1) Open Settings app on your iPhone. 2) Tap on your Profile name and select iCloud. 3) Select the Photos option and disable iCloud Photos. You should now be able to delete the photos on your iPhone and the trash icon should no longer be greyed out. Wrapping up. The Trash icon in Photos app being greyed out is a common issue, but can be rectified with ease Recently I've been seeing quite a few comments here from users saying they cannot save Facebook photos on the iPad since upgrading to iOS 6. They still get the 'Save Photo' prompt when they try to save an image of their own or from one of their friends in the iPad Facebook app, but the image never shows up in the Camera Roll as it always. › [Solved] Can't open jpegs on camera card › [Solved] Corrupted Illustrator file--can't save › I can't see my photos › can't get thumbnail saved in gimp to open full size › [Solved] I can't upload my pictures on my computer › Won't take pictures! › why can't I get my pictures on p How to save space on your iPhone keeping photos in iCloud. If you have iCloud Photos turned on you can choose for high-res versions of your images and videos to be saved in iCloud, but only small.

Can’t save picture to PDF/books - iPhone, iPad, iPodHow to Download/Save Instagram Stories on iPhone and iPad 2021